Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:surprise:pLEASE HELP! My yellow (supposed to be male) guppy has a SLIGHTLY larger belly than usual. He has a bit of red around his eyes and there is a line that is going down his belly that is pinkish. My water levels are perfect and have always been. The temperature in the aquarium is always 78 F and I have a 10 gallon aquarium with 2 guppies (counting this one) and 3 neon tetras. They have all been doing fine except that the other guppy has fin rot (I'm treating it though). My guppy has had the red thing for quite some time and it sometimes reappears. I got him from a pet shop about 8 months ago. He staying near the surface and just staying there. When I turnoff the lights though and sometimes at random times he starts to move more. Also, he just started to poop out transparent feces (?) with a few white dots in it. I looked up all the common illnesses and none of them match my description. I'm really hoping it's nothing bad. Otherwise, he's been eating the same and everything... THANKS FOR ANY HELP!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts