Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now, that I have your attention, let me ask you this question. Why don't you take this opportunity to join out little clan? It only takes a minute and we would love to have you as a part of our community. You will find that you will be able to ask questions, get answers, expand your knowledge, give advice, promote the hobby, and just have a good time in general.
So, why not take a moment and register. We would be glad to have you as a member. And best of all, it doesn't cost a dime.

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
I just remembered about this thread and moved it here. The section where it was is not accessible for guests.:)

I'll sticky this as well.

A nice welcome banner for new members as well.:wave:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Lupin said:

Thank You Lupin....But it does not take long before someone feels right at home here :wink:
...and If your mean to people they send you a free roll of Toilet Paper :lol:

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
GW said:
Lupin said:

Thank You Lupin....But it does not take long before someone feels right at home here :wink:
That really amused me!

Seriously though, if you are a guest, and reading this, join up! It's really worthwhile in terms of learning and as you learn you find you are able to start giving advice to others which is what we're all about! :)

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Come on all you unregistered users... click on the register link at the top right hand side of the homepage - you know you want to :twisted:

We're a very friendly community here - why not join up and post a pic of your tank, or just introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you, and registering only takes a minute :wink:

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
GW said:
:shock: It looks painful.:shock:

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Come on guest users, sign up to the forum now - registration only takes a minute :)

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
come on in,the waters fine. :)

·
Registered
996 Posts
we dont mind answering dumb questions cuz...well... we have all asked them at one point or another! :lol:

come on and join! we dont bite! :p

if you have read this far thats means you must like us so why not join??? :blueyay: :redyay: :greenyay:

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
this is te best place to learn new things and share ideas join up!!!!!! and keep on smiling

·
Registered
24 Posts
Finally joined..

Instead of just popping in for hints and tips!:lol: I"m a 3 month, successfully kept my fish alive, aquarium owner! ;-) Hope to learn more here and get some detailed questions answered.. If I can figure out what forum it fits in .. ha ha

·
Registered
28 Posts
I registered, and couldn't be happier, this is the best fish scene I have found!! :) Everyone is so nice, must because of the impending threat of metal toilet paper...or is that a cheese grinder...:/

·
Registered
1 Posts
Massachusetts

I cannot figure out how to share a post on this site..no matter what I do, I am told I have not added enough, but I can see no way to post anything here.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts