Clown cucumber/sea apple

Dancing shrimp

Spotted hawk fish

Emperor tang

Fire/blood shrimp

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
I love the dancing shrimp and the purple tang! When my ich clears up I am going to add either a powder blue tang or a purple tang to my tank :)

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Administrator said:
I love the dancing shrimp and the purple tang! When my ich clears up I am going to add either a powder blue tang or a purple tang to my tank :)
Hey Admin. you better be carefull with a powder blue tang, they are very sensive fish and very ich prone.

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
usmcwife said:
Hey Admin. you better be carefull with a powder blue tang, they are very sensive fish and very ich prone.
I've heard of it too. Not much experience in salties.:lol: I quitted about 8 years ago.:roll:

Nice fishies, Derek.:love:

·
Banned
1,591 Posts
love the dancing shrimp and the purple tang! When my ich clears up I am going to add either a powder blue tang or a purple tang to my tank
Het admin I would go with the purple tang, instead of the powder blue. Yes the powder blue is better looking but its a pain at first. I had one and it died with the first month.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The powder blues and goldrims can be a pain in the a*** at first but if you can quarantine them when you get them home for a couple of weeks in a copper treated tank, they tend to be ok after that

1 - 10 of 10 Posts