Registered
My little Leah and Bella :)
i once had a fish named nom
he was only a fry
but he died suddenly before i can make more memories with him :(
S.I.P. tiger
you were a good betta

Registered
I had a betta borealis for a year and 9 days and I already had many memories of him, sleeping with my cory cat jumping for food swimming through the handle of the net (the loop thingy) so I feel your pain man (if you are female i apologize) SIP tiger some people think "oh fish died flush it down the toilet" but the reality is after a while you get attached to your fish some more than others, I know I cried when I lost borealis. I hope you can find another betta that makes you just as happy he is probably watching over you from fishy heaven and thinking what a good owner you were. so little tiger rest in peace

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had a betta borealis for a year and 9 days and I already had many memories of him, sleeping with my cory cat jumping for food swimming through the handle of the net (the loop thingy) so I feel your pain man (if you are female i apologize) SIP tiger some people think "oh fish died flush it down the toilet" but the reality is after a while you get attached to your fish some more than others, I know I cried when I lost borealis. I hope you can find another betta that makes you just as happy he is probably watching over you from fishy heaven and thinking what a good owner you were. so little tiger rest in peace
He is buried next to my other Betta.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts