Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant seem to find the scientif name for the Narrow Leaf Sword. When I search of Google all I get is Narrow Leaf Chain Sword and I dont think they are the same. I cant get a pic because my camera is horrible and you wouldnt even think it is a sword if I did post one up lol. I has the appearance of Narrow Leaf Chain Sword but Im not sure. Any help will be appreciated.

Doing a search on Yahoo I found a plant similar:

It looks exactly like that! And I apologize for the oversized pic, it wouldnt scale down for a wierd reason!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On Plant Geek it said this was E tennelus(spl) or Narrow Leaf Chain Sword. Im not sure but it looks Identical and Im thinking it is!

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Doesn't look like E. tenellus to me. Dwarf sagittaria?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Blue said:
Doesn't look like E. tenellus to me. Dwarf sagittaria?
I was thinking it was that but I am uncertain because the guy I got it from said it was Narrow leaf Sword. Since it came with the package I was reluctant to take it but It looks like a many number of things!

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Plant_guy said:
I was thinking it was that but I am uncertain because the guy I got it from said it was Narrow leaf Sword. Since it came with the package I was reluctant to take it but It looks like a many number of things!
I had that plant before and it was identified as Dwarf sagittaria to me but I could be wrong.:?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is a very confusing puzzle. Thanks for everyone trying to help figure this out!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts