Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have about half a sandwich baggie filled with it. Willing to ship it anywhere in the US for $6 flat fee usps shipping (with tracking)

PM ME if you're interested. Don't worry about if I run out. I throw away LOTS of this stuff every week.

About 50/50 lettuce and salvinia.

Disclaimer: It could come from any one of my tanks. I try and get 1 baggie per tank. One of my tanks has trumpet snails but they're almost never on my floaters. I might have a tank with baby pond snails I got from a plant xfer so if you get some of these, sorry. There might also be 1-10 small pieces of duckweed

Please check with your local state laws to make sure this isn't considered invasive.

I do occasionally have water sprite as well. This is $2.00 for a small couple of stalks. This isn't the floater kind. It is much skinnier. Picture is below:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the first 2 pictures are salvinia in a no water movement 5.5 gallon
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you still have a package available, I would love to get one. :D If you would pm me your paypal, I will send ya the shipping money. :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks for the plants!! They arrived healthy and green! Bigger salvinia than I thought. :) Bigger than the species I originally had so works out great!. :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have enough for 1 or 2 more packages. I have roughly 1 or 2 each week so send a pm if you guys want some. There shouldn't be a long wait but if you gotta wait, it won't be long.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts