Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Betta fish in a quarantine tank. 1 Mystery Snail, 5 Adult Trapdoor Snails in 3 gal. In Description
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( I have to kill him. I will be using clove oil that I will try to buy at the store today or order off of amazon. He is probably in pain as you can see him from previous posts. You can find a tribute video on my YouTube Channel Aurora Avia. I love you icicle and I hate seeing you suffer... Pic of him below in quarantine tank... Saddest moment ever.
IMG_6267.JPG

·
Registered
1 Betta fish in a quarantine tank. 1 Mystery Snail, 5 Adult Trapdoor Snails in 3 gal. In Description
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. :) The clove oil is coming in soon. This so sad.

·
Registered
391 Posts
:( I have to kill him. I will be using clove oil that I will try to buy at the store today or order off of amazon. He is probably in pain as you can see him from previous posts. You can find a tribute video on my YouTube Channel Aurora Avia. I love you icicle and I hate seeing you suffer... Pic of him below in quarantine tank... Saddest moment ever. View attachment 844471
rip little guy sorry to hear he is not well ='(

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry I couldn't reply I was on vacation for 10 days with no internet. Sadly he is gone now... At least he was a few years old. I sent him to the lab and I found out yesterday he had heart cancer. I couldn't have done anything anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts