1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
I just read the thread and am guessing that the reason that there are no more replies is because OFL pretty much covered all that you could do for the sick fish. You're doing the best thing by keeping him isolated, warm, and in very clean water.

Sorry to say that the fish really doesn't look good at all. I wouldn't throw any meds, at him unless you really think that you know what the illness is. Sometimes they just come up with things that we can't identify and we lose them in spite of doing everything possible to keep them in great conditions.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just read the thread and am guessing that the reason that there are no more replies is because OFL pretty much covered all that you could do for the sick fish. You're doing the best thing by keeping him isolated, warm, and in very clean water.

Sorry to say that the fish really doesn't look good at all. I wouldn't throw any meds, at him unless you really think that you know what the illness is. Sometimes they just come up with things that we can't identify and we lose them in spite of doing everything possible to keep them in great conditions.
Okay, he actually seems better externally, but still not back to normal. So could we remove that other thread then?

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Generally we do not remove threads unless they are inappropriate. This way people searching the internet and the forum might stumble across your thread and be having the same problem, maybe they will learn something from it. The forum is a database of knowledge gathered up by many people's experiences. :)

Reactions: Romad

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright, so I can just ignore this thread now? Or will it e closed because the issue is resolved

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Just ignore it. :) It will be pushed back over time as people post other threads.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts