Tropical Fish Keeping banner

Reds 20G long

3K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  reverendred 
#1 ·
no pics yet.

it is home to 4 tiger barbs and 1 pleco. will have pics tonight or tomorrow.

#4 ·
ahh right. probably a common plec then as i think they are usually stated as being something else unless they are common kinda thing as others tend to be more expensive. in saying that, when i bought mine i assumed he was common and it just said "pleco - £3.95" and he turned out to be a pitbull plec so you never know. once you get the photos im sure well be able to identify him

#5 ·
cool. ill be trying to get them today. he is about 4 inches.

i bought a new decoration for this tank last night. its a fake rock structure.... light brown with a little bit of plant on top. it was the girlfriends choice. it looks like a flintstone hut

#6 ·
new pics up of 20 gallon

ok the move is complete and we finally got internet. the tank was set up a a week and a half prior to moving in.and i used the filter media from when it was set up before.... the biowheel and cartridge.

had a huge mishap with the heater over heating the tank and i lost a few fish in the process... 3 green tigers and a cory.

so here is where it sits currently...

2 tiger barbs, 2 albino tiger barbs, 1 red tail, and a pleco.

here are a couple of pics with the green tigers..

sorry for the blurry pics, i am trying to figure out how to take clearer ones with my camera.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.