Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no pics yet.

it is home to 4 tiger barbs and 1 pleco. will have pics tonight or tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
ahh right. probably a common plec then as i think they are usually stated as being something else unless they are common kinda thing as others tend to be more expensive. in saying that, when i bought mine i assumed he was common and it just said "pleco - £3.95" and he turned out to be a pitbull plec so you never know. once you get the photos im sure well be able to identify him

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool. ill be trying to get them today. he is about 4 inches.

i bought a new decoration for this tank last night. its a fake rock structure.... light brown with a little bit of plant on top. it was the girlfriends choice. it looks like a flintstone hut

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
new pics up of 20 gallon

ok the move is complete and we finally got internet. the tank was set up a a week and a half prior to moving in.and i used the filter media from when it was set up before.... the biowheel and cartridge.

had a huge mishap with the heater over heating the tank and i lost a few fish in the process... 3 green tigers and a cory.

so here is where it sits currently...

2 tiger barbs, 2 albino tiger barbs, 1 red tail, and a pleco.

here are a couple of pics with the green tigers..

sorry for the blurry pics, i am trying to figure out how to take clearer ones with my camera.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i love the nature of the rtbs. he is starting to make his claim on the cave. mwhahaha.

·
Banned
2,994 Posts
Nice, can I just give you one word of advice though ?????

Drink the sparkling, it will soon go off. :shock:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
plan on it daz. it was giving to me when i moved, along with another bottle. not much of a fan of the bubbley. so hopefully i can pawn it off on my roommate

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks like my red tail is finally getting acclimated to the tank. and the two albinos think they are tough and try to kick him out of the cave

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
thats a lovely tank rev. i really like the openess of it all. heavily planted tanks are lovely but its also nice to be able to see the fish :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks!

im a big fan of open tanks... its really fun to watch them bolt back and forth..... especially during feeding time.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
almost a month set up and running strong.

but i have some foggy water.... any thoughts?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts