Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys well i have some red root floaters for sale it has take over my 75 gallons and it would be a waste to trow them

so far local pick up only until I find out what else does the postal office in Texas wants I live in houston southeast close to Pasadena I can meet everywhere inside beltway 8

Price 6 dollars per handful the better the lights the bigger the roots I have a medium light and the grow kond of pink so if anyone is interested pm to meet

Again for now local pick up only I'll figure out how to ship

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok so now I can ship I talked to the people in other postal Office and they will allow me to ship

I also have some cambomba for sale I'll be shipping 5 medium size trims 10 tp 12" tall for 10 bucks shipped if you buy them along with the floaters 16 dollars shipped I don't have snails in my tank as far as I know

I'll be shipping Mondays and Tuesdays priority with tracking number provided so pm if you're interested

Keep in mind your weather cause I don't use heat packages

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok guys so far I have only one package of cambomba left and still having plenty of red root floaters :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi guys last cambomba trims went already to their new tank still have plenty of red root floaters and another trim of bacopa australis same price 5 stems 4 dollars they're tall enough to reach the top of my 75 gallons so they're like 18" tall I would consider trade for some moss not java moss I already have mayde willow moss or flame moss since im setting up a ten gallon for shrimp let me know what you have thanks
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi guys sorry for posting this late but there's been a change on the shipping day I will start shipping on Saturdays for monday or Tuesday delivery my gf was moved from the store ahe was working and now she doesn't have a post office close so with my schedule I can't make it to the post office on weekdays the only option the one on my way home Saturday so next shipping day tomorrow then until next Saturday I only have red root floaters for now plenty of them Generous handful 6 dollars plus 6 dollars shipping I would also consider some trades :)

·
Registered
542 Posts
Yes! Thank you so much!! When I've ordered them in the past they've been a big mushy mess when they arrive.. Not sure if it's just the cool weather or your awesome plants, but I'm very hopeful that these will actually survive in my tank! Thank you SO much!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts