Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tons and I mean tons of Purple and Whitish color Apple Snails that I think are big enough now to ship. I need to get rid of these as I have another cluster of eggs that will probably hatch.

Each package will contain 2-4 snails (if you want more just let me know) and I am asking $7 for shipping.

I plan to mail these packages out next Monday soo if you would like some Please let me know.

Ps. I will continue to ship as long as I have some let.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After some thought to ensure ppl get the amount they want I will take the first 10 ppl orders and then stop to look at how many Snails I have left.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
102 Posts
If they are Golden Apple Snails, PM me because I am reeeaaaallly interested in them. My local fish stores don't sell snails of any kind so please help.

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If they are Golden Apple Snails, PM me because I am reeeaaaallly interested in them. My local fish stores don't sell snails of any kind so please help.
Kuddos the mother is a Golden/yellowish color and the father who has since pasted away was a Purple stripped color. I can get a pic of the mother when I get home if you would like to see.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually I found a pic of both on my Photobucket account

I know I have purple strip babies and the others are a whitish color soo maybe those will be the color of the mother ....
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.