Discussion Starter #1
click on the thumbnails for larger images

full tank shots

and the little tank underneath, well 20G lol

thanks for looking, any and all coments would be appreciated

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
Those are great shots of an awesome tank, The-Wolf. Is the background of the larger tank 3d? Also, I really like the two-tanks-in-one-stand setup. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope not 3d but 3d effect.
it is a juwel poster background (XL) and the only off the shelf one that fits this tank
BTW the tank is 54"L x 18"W x 30"H
the little ones is
24"L x 16.5"W x 14"H

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
wow thats brilliant! i love the way you have the 2in1 thing.

how do you get into the bottom tank? does that wooden panel come off?

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
squiggles1 said:
looks really nice, just a quick question, how big do those loaches max out at?
Mostly 12 inches but it is very rare to accomplish that, mostly because the clown loaches are quite slow growers. My lfs has 8 incher ones and are very expensive. I have no desire to buy them though.:) Not after the incident anyway when they managed to consume all my sword plants.

Nice tanks, Wolfy.:love:

·
Registered
620 Posts
Hey nice set up.
I am very interested in your bala's. What do you feed them? I also have a bala ( dont need ANY lectures on only having one, and growth, and my tank please ) and it is almost my favorite fish in the tank. Mine has a definate growth spurt in this last month or two. Have your's grown pretty fast?

Your clowns, they look amazing! And, I also have 2 clowns. Which, are my FAVORITE fishy's in the tank. Most active, playful ( they play tag ), and just the best fishes in the tank. They eat whatever I give them, flakes, bloodworms, frozen bryne shrimp, algea wafers, cucumber. Thats about all I give all my fishes. Just telling you good job and they look great!

Nick

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nick said:
Hey nice set up.
I am very interested in your bala's.
I don't have any bala sharks, they are apollo sharks, a totally different fish and a schooling predator that will reach 10"

Nick said:
I also have 2 clowns
Although a pair of clowns is far better than a single clown, they are one of the
most hierarchal fish in the world. having a group of at lest 5 will show them in their best group interaction and colouration.

thanks to all for your kind praises

·
Registered
620 Posts
those aren't bala's? Wow am I stupid, well, maybe not because they look REALLY similar to balas. Never mind me then ;)

·
Registered
450 Posts
Thats an awesome tank set up hope your doing well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts