Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has nothing to do with fish or other pets. but, the world lost a comic legend today August 11 2014. Robin Williams was found dead in his home:cry: He made many generations laugh, especially through the 70's and 80's. Anyone over 30 yrs. grew up with his comedy. He will be sorely missed:cry: May he rest in peace.

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
I was shocked and very sad to read about this tonight on FB. Shocked. Just shocked. This is a HUGE loss to the world.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YES!! HUGE INDEED!! He was part of an extremely small, (HUGE part) band of comic rebels. His influence help define what comedy IS to this day. His influence spawned generation after generation of comics, IMO, he was the definition of what comedy is today! Growing up, he made me laugh till I cried, Now, I will cry until I can laugh again!!!:( He will NEVER be forgotten. his legacy WILL live on for future generations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
645 Posts
So sad to hear the news tonight. A singular talent, taken away too soon. The pain that his family is in is unfathomable. Mork was my first crush when I was a 5 yr old girl. I remember that I made my mom's life a living hell, until she bought me a pair of rainbow suspenders. Na-nu na-nu. Rip Robin, and thank you for all the laughs.

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
Very sad indeed. It goes to show how deeply severe depression can affect some people. My heart hurts for his family and children.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts