Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new to this forum and I noticed an "Aquariums" tab on each persons avatar on each post. When clicked it shows a link to "Your Tanks". What is this and how do you add your aquarium to this? When I click "Your Tanks" it takes me to a page that simply tells me I don't have any tanks and no way to add any.

Does this allow members to view pictures of another member's tanks? I have looked around and can't find any posts on how to do this. Maybe I missed it. Is this feature working?

Thanks for any help.
Connie

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Hi Connie. Welcome to TFK.

Yes if you click on a member's aquarium tab, like mine,... I HAVE entered the information so you can see my Aquariums. If I did not have any info entered you just get that empty link to your own tanks.

To update your info... go to the blue bar across the top and click the button. Aquarium Log. Any pictures you enter in here will show up on your Aquarium Tab by your Avatar pic. You have to Edit and Save... those buttons don't look active but they are.

If you are ever in the Chat room, any photos you post in your log will also scroll on the screen to share with others "chatting". That is only active when you are in the room.

Hope that helps. Take a look at mine to see how you can set them up. I look forward to seeing yours too!!

Reactions: Destinystar

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Connie. Welcome to TFK.

Yes if you click on a member's aquarium tab, like mine,... I HAVE entered the information so you can see my Aquariums. If I did not have any info entered you just get that empty link to your own tanks.

To update your info... go to the blue bar across the top and click the button. Aquarium Log. Any pictures you enter in here will show up on your Aquarium Tab by your Avatar pic. You have to Edit and Save... those buttons don't look active but they are.

If you are ever in the Chat room, any photos you post in your log will also scroll on the screen to share with others "chatting". That is only active when you are in the room.

Hope that helps. Take a look at mine to see how you can set them up. I look forward to seeing yours too!!
Thanks SO much, I got my tank added....however when I clicked on the Your Tanks link this time I saw a blue box to add a tank...it wasn't there before....so thanks so much!! I added my Finnley's tank!
Connie

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Good job. I don't have my videos on Youtube so haven't uploaded mine. Mine are on Photobucket.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I would like to add another tank... I have a 29 gallon community tank and a 10 gallon frog tank. I have looked and I am just not seeing where I go to add another tank. Thanks for your help!

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Go back into the Aquarium Log Tab.... go to the bottom left corner, there is a button... "Add New Aquarium" I think it's called.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Go back into the Aquarium Log Tab.... go to the bottom left corner, there is a button... "Add New Aquarium" I think it's called.
Do you mean the Aquarium tab on the Avatar? I looked there and there is no button, just my Betta Tank with a small pic icon. Unless I am looking in the wrong place. Where is the Aquarium log tab? Sorry to be so lost...:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts