Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if it would be ok to post a classified ad on the forum for our Clawed (not Dwarf) Frog tadpoles?

I'm very particular on what sort of homes I want them to go to, and there are plenty of people here who fit the bit for ideal homes.

They ARE illegal in some of the US states, and will be checking into the state laws for everyone who responds. Or I may have it listed in the ad itself.

Please let me know if this would be ok.

Thank you.

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
It sounds like a good idea to list the states that they're illegal to own in right in your ad and say that you will not ship to those states (to cover your own butt). That will save you unnecessary posts as well.

I don't see a problem with it otherwise.

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
I'm good with it too!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hope your lil' froggie gal finds herself a new home as good as her old, Skye!
I'm keeping all of my adult frogs, these are the babies of my larger frogs, they were determined to reproduce despite my saying otherwise lol.

Thank you for the input! ^_^

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
I'm keeping all of my adult frogs, these are the babies of my larger frogs, they were determined to reproduce despite my saying otherwise lol.
Ok now !! That means pictures you know!! :lol: Baby frogs? (ie Tadpoles and then legs etc? )

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Hi Skye just checked out your thread in Classifieds, those are some very adorable frogs.

Great job with the ad the only thing you might want to add is a post about their proper care. Doesnt have to be much just some basic facts including their diet, tank size, etc. Not sure we have a thread you could link too but I will check and see and let you know if I find anything. Might save you some work in the long run if a lot of members start asking about how to care for the babies as they try to decide if they can care for them properly. No problem of course that is up to you to decide and if you have the time to add a post like that to your ad . Just a thought I had to try and help you out :)

Best of luck to you in finding the adorable frog babies great homes :-D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Ok now !! That means pictures you know!! :lol: Baby frogs? (ie Tadpoles and then legs etc? )
There's actually been some development photos on my Frogbeasties Thread. I need to update it again. :)

Thread here.

I added a little blurb about what they're eating now, and their eventual tank requirements, and some tadpole photos.
classified ad

1 - 9 of 9 Posts