Tropical Fish Keeping banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
progress on the tanks. have changed a couple things but like the new looks of it

Attachments

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
thank you. i am having good luck in these two tanks. very steady growth. i am hoping to get some crypts to grow super big in the 20 tank.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Looking good!!

Planting and "sculpting" tanks has become such an art! I think from what I have seen is that the hard thing is trying to strike that perfect balance between asthetics and functionality.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
this is the 60, after the recent remodel.

i put the sword plant from my son's 20 into the 60

this is my son's 20 as of now

this is palo (one of my bettas)

i will have to get pics of the other two tanks up soon.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Looks like things are growing wonderfully over there! I can't wait to see the others - I really like how you did Palo's tank - I think it looks really neat with half of it being a nice shady area for him to rest - did you make the rock sculpture? Looks nice :)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
yes i did make the rock structures. it was lots of fun, it's a pain in the butt though to get everything to stick together with rock sealant, but it was a fun project to do. will be doing more of them i hope.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
this is paco's tank atm.

this is how my son's 20 looks right now

and this is my daughter's 30. we had to take the ordainment out because they were getting chipped and broken

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
mine is doing awesome. when i first bought my bamboo i got two of them and as an experiment i left one floating and one in the gravel. the floating one didn't grow but didn't rot either. but the one in the gravel is almost up to the water level now...so that is good.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts