Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELP HELP HELP! Hi guys, I really need help trying to figure out if my guppy is pregnant or not. Her belly been looking big for about 2 months now and she's showing all the signs such as, keeping he distance from others, hiding, small arch in her back, dark gravid spot and barley eating or swimming. Some days belly looks bigger than others. I moved her in a breeder box because my aquarium is not yet heavily planted. Please help me. Pictures are attached

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you know whats taking the process so long. I just recently added more plants and a aquarium heater. I don't want her to get stressed out in the breeder box

·
Registered
3 Posts
HELP HELP HELP! Hi guys, I really need help trying to figure out if my guppy is pregnant or not. Her belly been looking big for about 2 months now and she's showing all the signs such as, keeping he distance from others, hiding, small arch in her back, dark gravid spot and barley eating or swimming. Some days belly looks bigger than others. I moved her in a breeder box because my aquarium is not yet heavily planted. Please help me. Pictures are attached View attachment 844336 View attachment 844337
As she’s a live bearer she’ll look bigger than egg bearer. I bought a Molly and she had a huge single baby the next day. The shop keeper had told me ‘she’ was a ‘he’...

·
Registered
142 Posts
thats why look it up becuase you know pet stores will say its a boy but then its girl or they will say that its a girl but then its a boy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts