Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 3 inch bala shark who seems to be pregnant - her(?) belly looks just like that of a pregnant molly. Is that possible? I know that they don't reach maturity until they're about 9 inches, but thought to check with the experts first ;). If she is pregnant, do you guys have any tips on care?

·
Registered
13,247 Posts
Green peas will help for constipation. Overfeeding is far different from constipation.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went to the local fish expert and he said it's probably bloat. Right now she's in an iso tank being fed medicated food, but isn't really eating. Added some e.salts but s/he's loosing color. I can't upload pics atm because my digital camera hates life and my computer apparently. (Technology is so temperamental.) Ugh. S/he wasn't over fed before - the tank gets what they can eat in about 3-4 minutes every other day - usually a mixture of flakes, dried blood worms and live black worms.
Any suggestions or is this a hopeless case?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.