my doggie :-D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Can we re-open the thread? =o

This my dog Boomer:

My cat Alanna and my ferret Cooper looking out the window:

My ferret Ren, AKA Little Bird Wren(my grandma's nickname for her because she's small and cute) making trouble and messing up my bed:

Cooper being a spazz. He slipped when he saw me watching him and spazzed thinking he was in trouble...he just got dried after a bath and thought I didn't want him to get wet again. lol

My cat Leo playing around with Ren, Leo passed away last February, but I like to think he's still around and a part of it all, he LOVED the ferrets, they'd often play and even sleep together(nobody was ever harmed or in danger of it...except pride on a few occasions like the time Leo jumped onto the table at a full run and Cooper attempted to do the same and...well, he can't jump that high so he obviously missed):

And lessee, a single of Alanna. In the Jester hat I got for Cooper on Halloween so he could greet the kids in style. :3

And this is my other orange cat, Benni...who had a rough day and couldn't make it up to his bed. xD Well, it wasn't really a rough day, he just played too hard before bed. He's our resident little chub. :3

·
Registered
242 Posts
Her name was Starlight. she lived for 17 years.

My wife then looked in the ads for Maine Coon and found this one, locally:

His name is Sammy.

My son was volunteering at an animal shelter and brought home this one, called Cache:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
*GASP* What gorgeous cats you have, Jim! Wow!

This is my little rescue, Leo. Well, most of my animals were rescues. lol Leo was very special to me, he died last year from a bladder blockage the vets could not remove and prevent from happening again. =( I lost part of my soul when I made the choice to put him down, there's a big empty in me.

And my cat, Myrrh, who lived to be 19, she passed about three years ago.

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
awwww apart from the fact they are all so sweet…sleeping
on the stairs because you're just plane tuckered out made my day. :-D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts