Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I ordered an MW and VE starter culture from Mo. I mainly ordered off these forums in order to support the sellers here, since these forums have helped me out a lot : )

The cost would've been around 7-8$ with shipping but I sent a little extra ($10) because I know how tedious packing and shipping can be (and costy!). The package arrived on time, but there was a huge rip in the package. MW culture was fine, but VE culture was nowhere to be found. The MW was in a little container, and after confirming with Mo, the VE should've been in a little plastic bag with it. It appears to me that the VE package either fell through the rip during sending due to poor packaging, or the seller forgot to pack it in. Either way I have been contacting him for it, and he seems reluctant to resend or resolve this issue. I haven't gotten a response from him about a resend yet :/

Do you think I could receive some help with this? I know it's not much money, but I wouldn't want other people wasting their money on such poor packaging. It was a simply paper white envelope, and the container clearly bulged it out way too much for the paper to handle.

I considered posting in his seller thread but I don't want to cause grief over an incidence like this, and am wondering if there is a good way to resolve it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I sent him another PM earlier this morning and I received a reply just now. He says he missed my other pm. He's trying to resolve this issue now, so far so good.

Thank you!

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Please keep us posted on the outcome. I am pleased he responded to you before one of us was able to reply to you here. (Sorry it took us awhile!)
Let's hope this all works out!

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
I'm glad that he is trying to resolve the issue. Good luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nvm we delayed shipping until this week. Just got it today with another white HM I bought from him. Water was pretty cold from no heat pack, but the male is well and alive (though really beat up from the journey!). Also got the missing VE as well.

Thanks for the help again : )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts