Tropical Fish Keeping banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
oh ok, thats good. Pm me if you have any problems with ammonia or nitrite after you change your filter cartride. I can help you there. Next time you change your filter cartridge test the water for the next 3-4 days.

I cant talk anymore, i have school tommorow and its getting late, goodnight!

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Ok ive decided not to get cories since i have to many doubts. I am changing my stocking scheme to this

7 zebra danios
6 ghost shrimp
3 red coral platies, 2 females 1 male or 3 males
6 lemon tetras or another type of tetra

It is a 20 gallon high tank with double the filtration

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
hmm, the reason why i anted lemon tetras was because i thought they are hardy, well does anyone know a good schooling small tetra that is hardy and can fit with zebra danios, thanks! My ph is around 7.6-7.8 so they need to be ble to survive that as well

Btw i dont want neon tetras or cardinal.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Well i got 2 more danios today. So now i have 7 and im pretty much done cycling. I found these white platies at the store today, they looked really cool and they only get up to around 2.5 inches. I might get those. THey look like mini albino oscars, can someone tell me the name of these? I think there called Redtail White Calico Platy. Are these ok for my tank?

61 - 66 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.