Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few species of plants I need to thin out.
I have a ton of Wisteria, and Watersprite. Also Willow Hygro, Temple plant, and Alt reinekii. I also have a couple small Amz. Swords, and one Anubias unknown type it was a hitch hiker with a plant order. And finally one Anubias Nana (Petite)
All plants have good root systems( not just clippings) All stem plants $1 per plant, unknown anubias $3 Nana Petite $4 Swords $3.50
Priority shipping is $7 in the U.S.

Attachments

·
Registered
679 Posts
Quick question, correct me if I am wrong, but the Water Sprite can grow as a floating plant right? I am getting rid of most of my duckweed and want something that can provide shelter and shade. If it will work I have a 30L and 2 x 20Ls to start it in. Shoot me a price with shipping here or P.M. me.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quick question, correct me if I am wrong, but the Water Sprite can grow as a floating plant right? I am getting rid of most of my duckweed and want something that can provide shelter and shade. If it will work I have a 30L and 2 x 20Ls to start it in. Shoot me a price with shipping here or P.M. me.
Watersprite, and Wisteria can both be floaters. They do well either planted or floating. Price is $1 per stem, Priority shipping is around $7
Thank you for your inquiry!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a few species of plants I need to thin out.
I have a ton of Wisteria, and Watersprite. Also Willow Hygro, Temple plant, and Alt reinekii. I also have a couple small Amz. Swords, and one Anubias unknown type it was a hitch hiker with a plant order. And finally one Anubias Nana (Petite)
All plants have good root systems( not just clippings) All stem plants $1 per plant, unknown anubias $3 Nana Petite $4 Swords $3.50
Priority shipping is $7 in the U.S.
Wisteria is SOLD OUT:-(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts