Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an echinodorus osiris (melon sword) in my 50 gallon tank, and it's leaves are in decompisition slowly.. (sorry for my english).. i dont know why is this happening... can someone help me? thanks!

·
Registered
22,557 Posts
And provide us with the data on your tank: light (type, duration, etc), which fertilizers if any, and water parameters.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes it is new t my tank.. i bought it 3 weeks ago.. my tank has gravel, i also have a CO2 optimat and ponds as fertilizer!! thanks!

·
Registered
22,557 Posts
yes it is new t my tank.. i bought it 3 weeks ago.. my tank has gravel, i also have a CO2 optimat and ponds as fertilizer!! thanks!
One thing to remember is that sword plants frequently will lose their existing leaves when planted in an aquarium. You can read about this in any of our profiles of Echinodorus species. New growth should appear from the centre of the crown.

Reactions: broujos

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One thing to remember is that sword plants frequently will lose their existing leaves when planted in an aquarium. You can read about this in any of our profiles of Echinodorus species. New growth should appear from the centre of the crown.
thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts