Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Been awhile but havent been out of the hobby just not selling. Need to do some spring cleaning and have lots of goodies.

I have lots of bronze wendtii crypts $5 each, if your looking for a bunch I am willing to make generous deals ;)

Flame Moss $8 dense Golfball size

Downoi $4 Crown, I also have this big plant (in the pic) with over 15+ crowns for $40 nice thick healthy roots and all. Will not be pulled til sold.

Hudoroi Crypt $15, all very healthy and established. Also, if your looking for a bunch I am willing to make generous deals on this as well.

Hygro Pinnatifida $4 a stem with roots.

Peacock Moss $8 tennis ball size

I ship USPS Priority with tracking number $6-$10 depending on size and destination of the orders. If you have any questions or concerns dont hesitate to ask.

Thanks for Looking,

Lucas

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow, no nibbles yet!? These Plants are full grown, especially the Rare Hudoroi Crypts which has grown itself through a few generations which gives it a big healthy kind of rhizome at the bottom, not to mention the cheap price on them! I also ship fast, everyday besides sunday.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Oof if I wasn't in between paydays!! I guess if you've got anything left at my next one (in about two weeks) I'll definitely come back and bite!
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 4 of 4 Posts