Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to post a picture of myself in the "Faces to the Names" thread -- however, it is a picture of me pole dancing. I'm clothed bikini style and I'm not doing anything remotely sexual in my opinion. I do it for exercise and see it as a sport, but I understand that this is a family-friendly forum so there may be some conflict. I can post the picture here for your review if you'd like.

Thanks!

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Hmmmmm. I do acknowledge that it takes incredible strength to do it, good for you!!!... but I'm not sure what a member's mom might think looking over their child's shoulder... I'm thinking No... and I really appreciate you asking first!
You are welcome to post it here to see what the other Mods think for sure!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
I am so sorry I never got back to you! I don't know how I missed that!

Once again I would have to say NO based on the fact that we have some VERY young members on here, and we strive to keep the Forums family-friendly and we just don't want to upset any parents. We all have a different perspective on "acceptable".
You are certainly strong and talented. I can't imaging trying that activity!
Again, I Thank you for asking first before posting!

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
Hi Torla,

I have to agree that it's really not appropriate for a family friendly forum. Sorry.

I'm sure you have plenty of pretty face shots to post so that the members can actually see what you look like :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts