Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
ur betta is pretty, i love purple. i ahve 2 male crown fin bettas and 2 feamles. hopefully going to try to breed them sometime. i would like to see the bubblenest. my mom tried to breed them when i was a kid but she didnt research and just stuck them in together. the female killd the male. i read u have to put female in but keep her seperated until the male bulds the nest and then let her in. but once he squezzes eggs out to take her out or else she'll eat them.do u breed them?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
squiggles said:
ur betta is pretty, i love purple. i ahve 2 male crown fin bettas and 2 feamles. hopefully going to try to breed them sometime. i would like to see the bubblenest. my mom tried to breed them when i was a kid but she didnt research and just stuck them in together. the female killd the male. i read u have to put female in but keep her seperated until the male bulds the nest and then let her in. but once he squezzes eggs out to take her out or else she'll eat them.do u breed them?
actually i never thought of breeding them. i have enought males to do it, 5 as a matter of fact. now all i need are some females and im good to go.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts