Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SeaHorse directed me to post this here. :) I sent a private message asking about my photo contest, and if it would be okay to post it. Here is a copy of the message:

I read in the rules that is not okay to advertise your own website. (I totally get it! This place would be a mess if people did.)

I was wondering however, if the rules extended to contests? I am having a photography contest to celebrate my blogoversary, and I was hoping to invite my friends here to submit a photo. I have not posted on the forums because I'm not sure if that qualifies. It is on my website, but they wouldn't even really have to go on my website to enter, as long as I get the photo I can add them.

What do you think would be okay as far as my photo contest? Is it alright, or should I just leave my betta friends out of it?
And a link to the photography contest if you want to see it:

http://roccoshouse.com/roccos-house-blogoversary-photo-contest/

Thanks in advance for your response! :)

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Hi KasumiBetta

I posted your topic to the Mods and have had no negative comment or concerns. Your site does not have a Forum attached to it and I for one do not have a problem with you going ahead.

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
Seems fine to me too :)

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Oh and your LFS local fish store should have clear tubing because I use it on my python hose for water changes. So it exists and I'm very curious to know how she reacts to it. I really liked your site too btw

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll call them up tomorrow and ask. Thanks for the tip! I'm glad you like my website. I've really enjoyed building it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts