1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are two videos from my Kribs recent spawn:
Birth date: 4-16-2010
Free swiming: 4-19-2010
Video 1 (edited original videos recorded from 20 to 22 of April) 2 to 4 days old fry and parents

Video 2 (edited
original videos recorded from 4 to 6 of Mayl) 18 to 20 days old fry and parents

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update 1 month fry and parents, the fry now forms two or more schools, and the parents have less intrest in them and also are less agressive towards other fish.
Video 3[hr] (edited original videos recorded from May 17th to 18th) one month old fry and parents

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
10,398 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
Great vid. Your plants look really nice and healthy. I couldn't spot not one speck of algae in your tank.
I'm surprised that your gourami show zero interest in the fry whatsoecer. Nice tank!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great vid. Your plants look really nice and healthy. I couldn't spot not one speck of algae in your tank.
I'm surprised that your gourami show zero interest in the fry whatsoecer. Nice tank!
I have my cleaning team of 5 Ancistrus cf. Cirrhosus, the gourami is very well feed, plus is a peacefull guy, just wants to be left alone :-D

The light is also not very strong, because of the Kribs digging habit, i've chose to keep only gravel in the bottom and very undemanding plants, but still they grow and grow, i have to cut them every other week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts