Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow fish keepers, I'm an old man new to the fishkeeping world and I'm having issues with cloudy water. I have tested the water I have done water changes I have beneficial bacteria going in both my tank. I'm still having issues with cloudy water.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Lovely tanks you have! I like the style and tottaly understand you can't do live plants since your new to the hobby. I reccomend putting live plants in your tank as well as mystery snails, ramhorn snails, and ghost shrimp they are small, ajust to the size of your tank, and clean your glass. If your doing this alread their are several other things you can do. 1. Put some live plants in your tank if you don't want to change the soil and rearange the whole tank put the floating plants like dock in your tank the float at the surface of the water. 2. Make sure your tank dosn't have any chlorine in it. 3. Make sure you don't have to much bacteria in your tank the bacteria you put in is very helpful but not if you put to much. 4. Cycle your tank. 5. Lastly, Your first tank has the perfect amount of fish in it Great job! The second one... no.
Looks like mabye a 20 gal witch pet stores claim to be fine for 2 angels but instead of 10 galons per angel I usually go with 15 or more. Put the angels in a 30 gal.Thitf tank appears to have no fish so obviously if you do have fish in it you can put more. Reply to this message for more infermation

1 - 2 of 2 Posts