Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
Thought I would post up my tank. It's not the best but its in good shape and running awesome. Dont mind the blue gravel I am switching with black soon. Hope everyone enjoys :D

Sorry such a bad picture. My camera currently is charging, So i cant take a ' recent ' picture. This one is too bright to the naked eye but its a pic.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another

My beautiful Bala Shark

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Darn you! I was trying to get all of my pictures in a row without a post inbetween. But its okay. Yes that's his name, hercules. I will be posting more pics. Along with this one.

My 2 beautiful Angels. Sorry such bad pics :cry:

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, sorry thought it was like a different place.

MY AWESOME PLECO I LOVE THIS FISH TO DEATH!!!!

Hee hee

Most of my family ( not all almost though ) all eating an algea tab.

Thats all for now folks hope to add more later :) I have some more but there not updated hope you like :D

Nick

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks i know its a lil bit bright. After vacation im getting some fine black gravel cause im getting 3 clown loaches

·
Registered
706 Posts
Wow, great set up! I'm surprised they all get along (angels aren't usually great community fish due to the fact they are cichilds). Don't forget when you change your gravel you will lose your good bacteria; be careful.

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
(angels aren't usually great community fish due to the fact they are cichilds)
Being cichlids doesn't mean they are not suitable. A lot of cichlids can be kept in a community. I have angels, blue rams and bolivian rams together in my community. I'm getting discus soon by the way.
Note: Angels will eat anything that fit in their mouths including juvenile neons but not full-grown ones. They are classified as peaceful except only when spawning condition comes.

P.S. My community is more on fish of Amazon origin than the usual different types.:wink:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Lovely fish. Specially the yellow swordtail. You are right black gravel will offset their colour.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts