Tropical Fish Keeping banner

New to the site

948 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  eaturbyfill 
#1 ·
Hello everyone I am new to the site. Some of you may have seen my post in the freshwater aquarium section. I have one empty tank at the moment it's a 16 gallon tank and I should be getting a 10 gallon from a friend. I can't wait to start on my tank and will hopefully be able to post some pictures!! (check out my other post in freshwater aquariusms if ya haven't seen it ;-) ) anyways hope to see everyone around the site! btw how many posts do i need to use aquarium chat? :p

From
Volco

#5 ·
Thanks for the welcome! and glad to know 15 gets me into chat lol I was wondering about that thanks!! It might be a while till I get some tank pictures up but I will get them up! :) I go back to college in August so it was suggested to me that I wait till I get to college. I don't want to wait :( but I will XD

#6 ·
Do you have tank size restrictions for College? For us up here it is 3 gallons. That only allows for a Betta I'm afraid. Can you take your tanks with you?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.