Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone. Like the title says I am getting back into aquariums again after a long time away. Looking forward to get some advice and talking about the hobby. Thanks gman:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i currently have a 20 gallon tank up and running fish are healthy and happy. my son gave it to me for christmas. that's what got me started again. i have a 90 gallon tank that i am going to get started. i have 2 gold gouramis 2 opiline gouramis 1 cory cat 1 rapheal cat and 1 pleco in the 20. i will be moving all the fish to the 90 and restocking the 20 with smaller fish. any ideas about what other fish i can put in the 90. any suggjustions would be helpful. thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'm not sure what kind of fish I want for the 90. I'm thinking fish in the 4-6 inch range. the pleco is a common pleco. don't know the water parameters yet the tank is empty. setting up this weekend. the water coming out of the tap is 6.8 ph .we have a well so theres no chlorine or other chemicals in the water. for the 20 I was thinking along the same lines . I don't mind the questions.it makes me think and rememberthose things i knew when i had fish years ago. your input is welcome.:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.