Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Banned
1,591 Posts
Blue is perfectly right, for the filteration I have a emperor 400 and a magnum 350 canister filter. Its on a reef tank put can be used for both. The magnum 350 is the better of the 2, if you keep the canister and tubes clean it will keep your tank crystal clear. The good thing about it is if you use the fiber filter for it you never have to buy a new one when it gets dirty you simply mix 3 parts water to 1 part bleach. Let that soak 24 hours, and spray it clean with a hose and it perfectly good. If you don't feel safe using it after you spray it off, just let it dry over night.

· Banned
1,591 Posts
Blue, I was wondering how do the ceramic chips work? Ang what are there used for.

· Banned
1,591 Posts
I was just wondering. I've seen them in lsf but never knew any one that use them. I guess it's like a bio-wheel.

· Banned
1,591 Posts
I use bio-wheels in my emperor 400 and have never had to dismantle the bio-wheels. Its true they do get stuck every now and then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.