Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I created a new quiz about Plecos. Please play it and tell me what you think of it. Any suggestions appreciated. :)
Please be honest.
Thanks.

Brie

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm I'll have to figure some thing out with the caps thing.
Just so everyone knows, don't capitalize your answers. Use all lower caps. Sorry 'bout that. :p

·
Registered
620 Posts
Hey...well I'm guessing me and you are the truly biggest pleco fans on here!!! lol
But back to the quiz I voted it 'bad' because I got all the answers right but I would mispel them. Like this....plecostamus I spelt it wrong. But I new all of them....
But cool quiz~!!!!

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
The best thing to do is avoid fill-in-the-blank quizzes and stick to true/false and multiple choice quizzes. Fill-in-the-blank quizzes will mark your answer wrong if it has different capitalization, has one letter spelled wrong, .etc.

I would delete any fill-in-the-blank quizzes you've created and replace them with true/false or multiple choice quizzes :)

·
Registered
706 Posts
I loved the quiz but got a couple of answers marked as incorrect due to spelling and capitalization also. And my fish book says that they are from the loricariidate family (scientific name for catfish?) But I had fun; thank you for the effort you put into it. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts