Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a new book,101 best aquarium plants by mary sweeney.:) i like it alot. my question is when you buy potted plants your'e suppose to leave the pumice wool on. is that right? i always took it off.then does it just decompose, what happens to it :-?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Magazine

I subscribe to Amazonas Magazine, which Mary Sweeney is an editor. She contributes articles to most issues. This is the best fish hobby magazine I have read, it does not have the normal redundant novice, beginner information taking up valuable pages in each issue.

As for your wool, I have always just removed it. I do not believe it will just disappear into oblivion in our lifetime.

If you do not already subscribe to that magazine, take a look at it well worth the price. copy link into browser, or simply google

Amazonas Magazine Subscription Discount | Magazines.com Animals & Pets (ROI)&utm_content=Amazonas (Magazine)&utm_term=amazonas magazine&utm_creative=Exact&siteID=qBNKlhsBsB4-Ad0sdb7Y4H/05kLJo7D51w

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Its best to remove the wool. Don't know if it would hurt anything if you left it but I have never took the chance to find out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts