Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it not a thing anymore? Last one never got up. Or did I miss something with all the new updates?

I love joining them for some fun and try to do so every month. Is it no longer going to be a thing?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi, Sylverclaws. Can I suggest that you address this concern in the thread "new site look" started by Admin_Yungster? I`m not sure how you would do this as I`m not familiar with how to connect similar threads, but I had asked about the same thing when the site set up change was made. So maybe if several of us voice the same concerns, those who were involved with the changes can follow up with fixes.

I also enjoy the photo of the month contest. I don`t have a camera, but like to see everyone`s pics and vote (though I have trouble picking just one). :smile:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd move it if I could. ^^; I figured I am supposed to ask it where contests are held, my bad. lol

it is hard to pick sometimes. Occasionally I can't resist voting for someone else's photo even if I'm in the contest. LOL

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hey Sylverclaws aka Asclepius,I found this month's photo of the month contest. I already voted and hope that the system recorded it.

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
For anyone still looking for the photo contest... Along the top dark blue bar.... far right.... TOOLS....Drop down menu.... QUICK LINKS..... then CONTESTS.

(CHAT ROOM is right there too!!)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Thanks Seahorse. Just an additional comment: under "quick links" there is a button "photo of the month contest" underneath "contest" button and it doesn't seem to work. I did get to the contest section as per your instruction, but just thought that as a moderator, you might know where to pass this onto. Perhaps we don't need the extra button? Of course the easy answer usually means the most work. haha

Glad to see the photo of the month back.

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
I'll pass it on.

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Now that I've taken a better look, and I'll confirm this at our next meeting... looks like "Contests" is current... and Photo of the month link is the history of those contests. That makes sense to me as there would be 2 different sections.

Reactions: brownmane

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Now that I've taken a better look, and I'll confirm this at our next meeting... looks like "Contests" is current... and Photo of the month link is the history of those contests. That makes sense to me as there would be 2 different sections.
May be they could rename it Photo of the Month Archives. That would make it a little more clear.

Reactions: SeaHorse

·
Registered
296 Posts
Seahorse, or Admins please help. I can't find anything regarding June's Photo of the month contest. I saw the pics when they were up for voting, but now can't find any results.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts