Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give an official hello to all of you. I've been reading the forum for a while now just haven't registered.

I'm still building up my 55 gallon marine tank. Stock so far is a sea star, lion goby, yellow hawaiian tang, blue damsel, pajama cardinal, cleaner shrimp, and about 6 snails and a queen conch. I've also got a small section of yellow polyps, zoo polyps, mushrooms, and some other green and purple polyps.

I look forward to learning a lot from you all.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Welcome to the forum White98SVT :)

Looking forward to seeing pics of your tank. I'm sure you'll feel at home here, we're a friendly bunch and it's nice to have you aboard.

Katherine

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Hi and welcome aboard, White98SVT.:wave:

·
Registered
706 Posts
Welcome to the forum, White :) I imagine that your marine aquarium is beautiful and look forward to seeing the photographs.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I'll post pics as soon as I can get some good ones. I'm going to have to look at the pic section and figure out how to not have my pics come out blue.

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
Welcome to the FishForum.com family! I look forward to seeing your pics, whether they are blue or not :p

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Administrator said:
I look forward to seeing your pics, whether they are blue or not :p
I'd rather his pics will be blue.

I like his pic.:mrgreen: Blue background and blue damsel.:love: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Hi White... looks like your tank is off to a good start... can't wait to see more of it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi all im new here and just wanted to say hello to. :blueyay: :greenyay: :redyay:

·
Registered
765 Posts
welcome to this great community!!!!!!

G

·
Teckenking said:
Hi all im new here and just wanted to say hello to. :blueyay: :greenyay: :redyay:
Hello little one, maybe if you do your research here you will learn enough and your dad will let you get more fish :).. Welcome aboard dear..

Pssst... Teckenking is my oldest son :D

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Aww, welcome to the forum Teckenking, nice to have you with us!! :wave:

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
How nice to see you, Teckenking.:welldone: Welcome aboard.:wave: Er...Lauri, what's his schedule going into this forum?:mrgreen: Would love to chat with him.:)

G

·
Blue said:
How nice to see you, Teckenking.:welldone: Welcome aboard.:wave: Er...Lauri, what's his schedule going into this forum?:mrgreen: Would love to chat with him.:)
lol blue ask him. not sure when he is on during the week :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts