Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 12 gallon tank with, 4 female bettas, 2 corydoras, 6 neon tetras and 1 snail. I did have 6 corys but I gave 3 to my cousin and 1 of my 3 died last week. At the minute my tank looks quite boring, I love the fish but you have to really search to see them. I have been looking for another tank to breed RCS but found a 35L, if I buy this I am going to put my male betta in to it and was wondering if I put my corys and tetras into the 35L with the male what fish could I then add to the 12 gall with the female fighters that will make the tank more interesting

Thanks =)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Ive been told neons and a betta is not a good idea, i did it and didnt have any problems though

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi! I reccomend waiting for the fish to die and making a school of 6 female bettas with a male in the lead. I 12 gallon is not enough space ofr the amount of fish right now but you can do a schoo, of 6 bettas, 8 neon tetras, a few snails or shrimp, 1-2 small cleaning fish and if you don't wat to do neon tetras i Reccomend male guppies don't get females because when you get them they could already be pregent. (Happened to me once)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts