Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dk in my aquarium has gone up since I moved I'm in london it's at 616ppm dkh
My fish are dying one by one I have guppies gourami's corydora and neon tetras rams and angel fish I have a 300ltr tank with 2 fuval filters 307
Planted tank iv never had fish die since I moved please help what can I do should I take them out the tank or if there is any other fish that can live in these types of water conditions

Registered
I had similar problems when I moved from NE Scotland to London. The water couldn't have been more different and (some of) my fish were clearly not coping with the huge change.

All I can suggest is to initially stop using the tap water and source something else, I purchased a load of NE Scotland bottles mineral water to help my worst affected fish and it helped, but was expensive in volume. I ended up purchasing an undersink R/O unit (cost me about 80 quid) and mixed my own water from scratch after that. It was such a pain and I'm happy to be back in NE Scotland now, in terms of fishkeeping, and my fish are happier too.....

Just move to Scotland 馃榿

Registered
i moved from las vegas to tucson i had a betta and it passed away at my dads house becuase his damn ass bitch girlfriend put too much food and kill my freaking fish for me to freaking cry and barry it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts