Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Moderators,

I would very much like to change the name on my account, "Nemo the Clownfish", to "equinox". I thought "Nemo..." was funny when I first chose the name but now I think it sounds foolish, and I would rather have a username that is more reasonable.

I really hope that you will decide to change the name of my account. I would be very grateful.

Sincerely,
Nemo the Clownfish

·
Registered
22,557 Posts
There already is a member Equinox so that has to be dealt with. "Nemo" can explain how this happened, but it is part of the issue.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There already is a member Equinox so that has to be dealt with. "Nemo" can explain how this happened, but it is part of the issue.
I couldn't find a user in the user list named 'equinox' or Equinox. There is, however, a user name defined as 'equatics' that I created. I changed my mind afterwards, and if I have the chance, would prefer 'equinox'.

Thanks,
Nemo the Clownfish

ps sorry for the confusion:)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, thanks for the reply. Then I think we should go to disabling "Nemo the Clownfish" and I can use equatics, if that's all right with you all. I created "equatics" but haven't used it except for 1 post.

Thanks for your help,

Steven
(Nemo the Clownfish)

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Ok, technically it's against the rules to create two accounts :) let see if admin can merge them for you.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, technically it's against the rules to create two accounts :) let see if admin can merge them for you.
Merged now, as far as I can tell.

I should not need to post in here about this isssue. Thanks everyone who helped!

Steve
(equatics)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts