Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, shes brand new , I havent had SW in a long time, and back then I didnt know what I was doing -- :oops: Well I still dont but thanks to you guys its slowly sinking in-- :shock: Thanks ESP. Mike--

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, shes doing good but onlt stays in 1 corner :oops: Shes eating , will she eventually swim the entire tank ? She does swim a litte up and down , sideways , does anyone have experience with this ? :D Thanks--

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:D Hi , thats what I thought , I have LR and 30 inches of swimming area and she just stays in 1 spot!! :oops: :p WOW I had African cichlids before and Im already hooked on SW !! :D

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
what size is your tank. maroons are very agressive and if your tank is you small you may not be able to get other fish.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi :D She is in a 20 long . if I get another fish it will be a goby or small type. She is swimming aroud more tody but only in a small part of the tank. :p

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
well these fish should really be kept in 30 gallons or more. i doubt you are going to be able to put another fish in there. the clown will probably claim the whole tank as his territory by then.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi all , well its 3 days now so a little update. The clown is doing good eating well and swimming a little more, I love her :p

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:D Hi all , 1 more update , she is doing good , swimming around more and eating well .. Its 10 days so her she is !! :lol:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:D Hi All , thanks for all the nice comments :p ,like Ive said in the past I like FW setups and fish, but now that I have SW tank and fish Ill never go back.! :) Thanks for all the info on this site and again especially thanks to Mike ..

·
Registered
138 Posts
nice clown i got one a while back. but the bands go all the way round the fish, also she swims all over the tank the only thing she hates is me cleaning the glass. when i do do this i end up getting bitting by her.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Love the clown. Any other fish in the aquarium.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts