Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Welcome to the forum Yasin, that's a beautiful looking tank you have there :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your comments.I will send the pictures of my fresh water aquarium as soon as possible.I'm glad to be a member of a site like this.

·
Banned
2,994 Posts
Real nice Yasin :D I really must get round to converting my small tank. If the result of yours is anything to go by I would be over the moon.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you very much. I spend most of my time with my aquariums.I have also a small tank.It is 40 liter.There are ocellatus gold in it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My tank's size is 50*50*50.It takes 125 liter water.Sump's size is 40*40*40.I don't have a shrimp buddy.My yellow shrimp goby's latin name is Cryptocentrus cinctus.I don't know if this genus needs a partnership.But I know that the goby will survive without the shrimp but they make a fascinating display when acquired together.Thank you for your comments.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There is a 10.00k 18watt fluorescent,4*18watt actinic fluorescent,6700K 45 watt white bulb in my tank.
In my filtration system I use bioball and a deep send bed.Above it,there are some caullerpa.There is no protein skimmer.I change 10% of the water once a week.I don't use any salt.I bring the water from sea every week.I give liquid nourishment to the corals.

·
Registered
40 Posts
looks great! I actually just ordered the stuff to turn my 10gal into a nano. we'll see how I do, I've never done SW before, but I hope it turns out looking as good!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts