Registered
765 Posts
I love the plecs! :Despecially the L27 :D

nice walking cat too! :D

·
Registered
656 Posts
blueblue48 said:
where did you get a walking cat?!?! and yes i know there poisonous i just wanted to know for the future.
I belive there illegal in the US. I know they are in my state but im pretty sure its country wide. I wouldn't mind owning one if it wasnt for that fact.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Gump said:
blueblue48 said:
where did you get a walking cat?!?! and yes i know there poisonous i just wanted to know for the future.
I belive there illegal in the US. I know they are in my state but im pretty sure its country wide. I wouldn't mind owning one if it wasnt for that fact.
sazzy is in england though..... :)

·
Registered
656 Posts
flatcam1 said:
Gump said:
blueblue48 said:
sazzy is in england though..... :)

but blueblue isnt and he was inquiring on where to get one.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gump said:
blueblue48 said:
ill wrap him up and post him to you :lol: lol im fed up of him attacking me every time i put my hand in :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts