Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this sounds weird, but I was wondering if you guys could edit my age on here? Let me explain, it will make better sense then.
When I first started out on here I was like eight, so being a little kid, I thought if I showed my real age I would have my identity stolen (silly for a little kid to think, I know), so I did a fake age. Now I'm older and would like it to be my real birthday, but can't edit my age. So can you do it for me? The date of birth is Feb. 29/2000

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Hi lilyandquigly. Yes we can let our Admin know of the date change. I couldn't see it on the public side of the forum which is a good thing. The day and month is ok... but for most people, especially young people the year should not show anyway. And Happy Birthday next week! o_O a leap year baby!! You're special!! :lol:

It may take him a few days to get to it tho!

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Lily, if you are under 13, we will need your parent's permission for you to be on the forum. Can you get a parent to send their written permission to the Administrator? It's nothing personal, it's a legal issue.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh, yeah, lol sorry I didn't know. I do already have her permission, where would she send it, and how??

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
You would send it to the Administrator. There is a link on the main page.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts