Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just bought those rams a week ago and they have ich right now that I am fighting. But yes they do have beautiful color.

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Oooohh...Lovely veiltail rams.:love: I bought some gold rams. Wish I had updated my thread sooner but no pics are available at the moment.:shake:

On the side note, I find these rams very hardy.:love: :thumbsup: I have no problems whatsoever with these fish.:)

·
Registered
627 Posts
amazing finnage! makes mine look boring! i have found the gbr's hardier than the bolivian, just love em, mine is hand feeding now, sooo cool!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also have 3 bolivian rams but dont have any good pics of them right now but will post as soon as I can get some. As far as gold rams I want to get a couple of them too just to add more color but when I went back to buy some the tank was being conditioned so I have to wait. I also want to add some angels if I can find any that I like.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Beautiful fish, and that's a lovely tank you have there. Nice job :)

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Your tank is looking fantastic solareclipsed. The plants look really healthy, and the whole tank has a very natural look. :)

How are the rams doing?

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
tank looks lovely,and the fish are lovely too.
well done to you.
:)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
One of the bolivians has died as has one of the blues. Other then that the other 4 are doing great and love their environment.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Totally Awesome Setup!

Great size tank, great plants, great lighting, and awesome rams! I wish I had this one in my house! :p :p :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts