· Registered
13,247 Posts
girlofgod said:
yea yea yea...thats what ALL men say...
:BIGvault:

· Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
so..updating my thread...got some newer fish to share and i wanted to update...so enjoy!

the flash made her eye look funny =P

· Registered
13,247 Posts
Nice pics.:thumbsup:

· Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
it's so quiet that sometimes i totally forget i have a filter running at all...it's great once i got past the initial flooding my livingroom stage...LOL (mistake on MY part)

· Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
haha...well, when i set ip up the first time I was so careful that I forgot to clamp one of the clamps down the right way and didnt realize it for like 10 minutes...i couldnt figure out why the water in my tank was going down so much...i just thought the filter held alot of it! LOL (blonde moment...although i'm not blonde).....THEN i looked down at my floor...low and behold i could have started a pond right there in my livingroom! i have hardwoods so it was hard to see the water...lol oh well...alls well that ends well...

bri

· Registered
681 Posts
Ouch....must of been a mess, good thing you weren't electrocuted.

I almost had one of those moments with my XP2 but not NEARLY as bad. When I added medication to my tank I wanted to remove the the biochem pouch. So when I ended the meds I opened up the filter, put the pouch back in and without thinking just pushed down the basket causing the water to overflow from the added mass, like I said not nearly as bad but I'll definitely think twice about that next time!

· Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
some updated pics of the 47 gallon tall. you can see the 3 angels and the von rio tetras in most pics. enjoy!

[/img]

· Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
wowzas...lookie how nice and clean my tank use to look! LMAO

not that it doesn't still look nice...just not as clean. i have a new tenant...brown algae. it moved in right after my bristlie died. :( oh well.

· Registered
13,247 Posts
Welcome back, Bri!:wave:

Sorry about your fish.:(

· Registered
996 Posts
yea i would love to see some updated pics if you got any! are you planning on getting another bristle?

41 - 60 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.