Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
681 Posts
I had a tank just like that, except it was a Hex shape. It's looking pretty good so far. With those kinds of tanks you are limited with aquscaping, don't want to go too overboard otherwise it would be a pain to clean the ground.

How tall is the tank from top to bottom? The one I had I think was 32" or 36". I had to get up on a chair to reach the bottom when cleaning it :lol:

What kind of lighting you got for it? Either it's still in the process of clearing up in the pics, or it could use some brighter lights. I'm loving the silk plants though, plans for any real ones?

· Registered
681 Posts
Ouch....must of been a mess, good thing you weren't electrocuted.

I almost had one of those moments with my XP2 but not NEARLY as bad. When I added medication to my tank I wanted to remove the the biochem pouch. So when I ended the meds I opened up the filter, put the pouch back in and without thinking just pushed down the basket causing the water to overflow from the added mass, like I said not nearly as bad but I'll definitely think twice about that next time!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.