Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Very neat pics.:welldone:

L

·
0 Posts
Beautiful photos, the bumblebee is adorable i have never seen one of those at my lfs before very cute.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Nice setup mate, very good looking!

my gf had 2 of those frogs, i couldn't believe how vicious they were, one murdered the other one within days and was the boss of the tank until she introduced a soft shelled turtle!!

The gobies are very very cute as well :)

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Absolutely stunning pictures weaselnoze, and I love your tank! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
675 Posts
I love that goby! How big will he get?,Is it a true fresh or is it a bracish water goby?
That frog is relly cool. does he require any special care?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
really good pics! love the setup!

bri

·
Registered
236 Posts
Great photos!
Nice tank too, the bogwood aquascaping is gorgeough. The bublebees are so cute, I have to walk past hurriedly when I pass them in my lfs, so I don't buy one! :lol: :p
Well done, good job. :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
xingumike said:
my gf had 2 of those frogs, i couldn't believe how vicious they were, one murdered the other one within days and was the boss of the tank until she introduced a soft shelled turtle!!
you prob are confused with african clawed frogs. they look like this and can grow to the size of your hand. this was one of my old females. they eat anything and everything that tastes good and will fit in their mouths. verry agressive. dwarf frogs only get to be 1.5" and are harmless.

dprUsh83 said:
That last picture of your frog is fantastic! He's looks like he's getting ready for a long jump. :thumbsup:
i was thinkin more along the lines of telling a story. "i was just minding my business and this huge bumblebee cat almost swallowed me up! i'm tellin you, he was THIS big!"

trreherd said:
I love that goby! How big will he get?,Is it a true fresh or is it a bracish water goby?
That frog is relly cool. does he require any special care?
the gobies wont get bigger than an inch. thats whats so great about them! i like tiny fish. yes he is actually brackish but i was told that he'll do just fine in a fw tank as long as i put some salt in. which you should do anyway.. no special care for the frog just make sure he eats.

·
Registered
415 Posts
weaselnoze said:
you prob are confused with african clawed frogs. they look like this and can grow to the size of your hand. this was one of my old females. they eat anything and everything that tastes good and will fit in their mouths. verry agressive. dwarf frogs only get to be 1.5" and are harmless.[/img]

nope it was definately one of them, dwarf aqua frog and it was evil... so watch out!!! lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts