Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you very much. I have two tanks…I'm only keeping the one…but I thought I would acclimate the fish to that tank and move his tank to the new home to have it ready for him when we do the last move.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I thank all of y'all for the helpful information. Just thought of some questions…My parrot is just bigger then my hand and nice and fat. I will fast him for three days. My question is how big of a cooler do I need to get to house a fish my hand size in…along with an aerator, and be able able to fill the cooler up half way? I also thought I'd add some of the plants. I also have to house a finless upsidedown catfish that keeps well in a loose ball of java moss. I'm going to put them together in the cooler for the travel. Do you think that'll work?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, by the end of this move it's going to be wild turkey time! It's a little overwhelming to move these guys the way I'm going to have to. Not a simple project. Thanks for your input.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.